Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 Outdo Me List: Make Dreams Come True

Dream List for 2015 Commitments
Can't believe it's all in one year, but I'm gonna make it happen.
I always thought that if you dream it, then it may come true.
I've learned that you have to do whatever it takes to make dreams come true!

Order of events for me in 2015
1. March: Antarctica Marathon
2. April:  Qualified for Boston Marathon
3. June-August: Lifetime Tri Series
4. August: Ironman Boulder, CO
5. October:  World Championship Ironman Kona, HI

2 comments:

  1. Amazing, inspiring, and awesome...like only you can do!

    "Go boldly in the direction of your dreams" Thoreau

    And you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to hear about your Antarctica trip. And see some photos. Will be thinking of you for sure, this March. What a great experience for you!

    ReplyDelete