Saturday, February 7, 2015

All done with training and good to go for Antarctica Marathon on March 9, 2015

Forged my way 22.22 miles through Prior Lake, Savage and 8 times around Sunset Pond in Burnsville. Saw many of my Hidden Valley families and running friends. 
Wore braids to honor one of my favorite authors for 
"I Love to Read Month!" 
Happy b-day Laura Ingalls Wilder!
You inspired me and got me to enjoy reading!

Before my run I fueled up on Advocare Rehydrate Gel. Continued my regime every 5-6 miles with Cliff Shot Blocks and Jelly Belly Sports Beans. 

Stopped at McDonalds for a quick swish of water. Amazing that I can run in cold weather with little hydration. 

On a hot summer day, I'm dragging. I carry a water bottle and make many stops to rehydrate. 

I love winter running!

I also need some great tunes on my iPod to keep me going. 
Zac Brown Band, Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Kenny Chesney and Carrie Underwood are some of my country favorites.
AC/DC, Bon Jovi and Bruce Springsteen are my classics.

No comments:

Post a Comment