Thursday, February 5, 2015

Got Frost with a Beautiful Moonset!


Beautiful moonset on this chilly February morning. The moon is just coming off the Full Snow Moon, which was on Tuesday, February 3, 2015. 
These below zero runs make it very hard to enjoy. I just put my head down and keep fluttering over the icy snow covered roads and sidewalks. Sometimes my face, legs and bottom gets so numb that I can't believe that I'm even moving. My motto on these days: "The faster you run, the faster you're done!"




Earth, Jupiter and the Sun~All Lined Up!
On Friday, February 6, 2015 Jupiter will be directly opposite the Sun and in the "full moon" phase. Because both planets are lined up on the same side of the Sun, Jupiter will also be at its closest to us for the year. As the Sun sets Friday, Jupiter will rise in the east and remain visible all night until setting around sunrise exactly like a Full Moon. 
Credit: Bob King.

Click on the link above to get all the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment